Commercial Super Now Account (available to sole proprietorship businesses only)
This account is not a consumer account to which Truth in Savings applies.
- Unlimited checkwriting
- Rate information: Your interest rate and annual percentage yield may change.
- Frequency of rate changes: We may change the interest rate on your account at any time.
- Determination of rate: At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on your account.
- Compounding and crediting frequency: Interest will be compounded every month. Interest will be credited to your account every month.
- Minimum balance to open the account: You must deposit $1,500.00 to open this account.
- Minimum balance to avoid imposition of fees: A service charge fee of $15.00 will be imposed every statement cycle if the balance in the account falls below $1,500.00 any day of the cycle.
- Daily balance computation method: We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
- Accrual of Interest on noncash deposits: Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we receive credit for the deposit of noncash items (for example, checks).
- Fees: A per debit item fee of $.15 will be charged for each debit transaction (withdrawal, check paid, automatic transfer or payment out of this account).
Interest that has accrued but not credited back to the account at closing will be forfeited.