Eagle Club Account
Enjoy these many benefits when you become an Eagle Club Account member!
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS ASK!
- No Minimum Balance Required - Regardless of the minimum balance each month, your regular checking account will not receive any additional service charge. You pay the same amount every month.
- Unlimited Check Writing - As a member of the Club Account, you may write as many checks as you want at no additional charge.
- Distinctive Personalized Checks will be provided to you designating you a Club Account member at no additional charge. (Maximum 150 checks per order.)
- Safe Deposit Box Credit - Memberswill be issued a bank credit which is good for a $5.00 discount on the first year's rental price of any size deposit box upon availability.
- Visa Debit Card/ATM - Available to Club Account members at no monthly fee.
- Identification Card - You will be issued a card identifying you as a preferred customer of the bank, eligible for all Club Account services.
- Photocopies - As a member of the Club Account, you are entitled to receive copies of your personal papers. (A Limit Of 20 Copies Per Month)
- Money Savings On Movie Tickets - You are eligible to purchase discount movie tickets. Discounts are good at select theaters.
- Stop Payments on Drafts - $10.00 each
- Overdraft Privileges - Ask about Check Protect and ODP. Restrictions may apply.
- Mobile Alert - Club account members can enroll to receive mobile account alerts. Ask for details.
- Internet Banking and Telebank - Access your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at no additional charge through our online banking and telephone services.
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance and Common Carrier Insurance -
- Not A Deposit. The insurance product or annuity is not a deposit or other obligation of, or guaranteed by, the Financial Institution or and affiliate of the Financial Institution.
- Not FDIC Insured. The insurance product or annuity is not insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- Not Insured By Any Other Federal Governmental Agency. The insurance product or annuity is not insured by any other agency of the U.S. Government.
- Not Insured by the Financial Institution. The insurance product or annuity is not insured by the Financial Institution or an affiliate of the Financial Institution.
- May Go Down in Value. There is investment risk associated with the product or annuity including the possible loss in value.
- $10,000 Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance and $50,000 Common Carrier Insurance - Coverage is provided immediately at no additional charge. If joint account, total coverage is divided evenly. Coverage includes several additional benefits related to accidental deaths or dismemberment such as coma, seat belt, and airbag benefits.
- Prescription Drug Discounts - This card is available through the Easy Saver Program. You and your family will receive discounts on many of your prescriptions through local participating pharmacies and national chains. This is not insurance.
- Travel Assistance Services - Many travel assistance services are included with the above insurance plan and are accessed by simply calling a toll-free number. Also included are valuable medical and emergency assistance services such as medical evaluation and repatriation of remains benefits while traveling more than 100 miles from your home, including abroad. Simply call a toll-free number for support.
- Identity IQ - Safeguard your identity. As a member of the checking account add-on package, enrolling in the Identity IQ program provides daily credit file monitoring of your Experian credit file, with email alerts, fraud alert assistance, credit score tracking and comprehensive victim assistance benefits, including up to $25,000 of expense reimbursement. Protect against one of the fastest growing crimes.
- Living Family Journal - Create peace of mind from the convenience of your personal computer. Organize, record, and document personal, medical and financial information with your Living Family Journal. Ask for details.
- Identity Theft 911™ - Defend yourself and your family from the problems created by identity theft. If you become a victim of identity theft, call the toll-free number and you will be assigned to a highly qualified personal advocate who is the single source of contact in helping you resolve your problem from start to finish. You save time and avoid frustration and the problem from start to finish. You will also have access to a website for receiving valuable information about identity theft issues.
SHOPPING, TRAVEL & DISCOUNTS WITH EASYSAVER
Up to 50% savings on brand name products by phone or online
As an Easy Saver customer, save on brand name products for your home and lifestyle needs, including Black & Decker®, IBM®, Kitchen Aid®, Sony® Digital Cameras, Fisher-Price Toys®, and much more!
- Shopping Rewards - A dynamic shopping program which will reward you every time you use it. Access over 1,000 popular merchants you will find great deals and get paid to shop by earning cash. In addition to cash back, customers will find coupons and free shipping offers from top retailers and brands online.
- Major Savings on Computers & Equipment - Discounts on IBM® hardware, accessories, and add-ons.
- Save-Save-Save - Save up to $1,000 on groceries, home and health care products, pet products and supplies and more from trusted brands. Plus save on car maintenance at participating Sears Car Centers.
- Big Savings on Entertainment - Up to 67% savings on major magazines. Plus save up to 50% off the box office price by purchasing movie tickets in advance for leading theatres.
- Up to 50% Discount of Hotel & Motels - Your membership entitles you to save up to 50% on each night of your stay at thousands of hotels and motels across America and abroad. Discounts on some Restaurants.
- Minimum balance to open the account: You must deposit $100.00 to open this account.
- A service charge fee of $8.00 will be charged each statement cycle.
- A service charge fee of $6.50 will be charged with E-Statements only.
- Additional features:
- Club checks included in service fee or club discount available on other checks
- No monthly service fee Visa Checkcard/ATM Card
- Unlimited check writing
- Accidental death insurance
- Credit card protection
- Discount movie tickets
For other benefits, please contact us.
Are you a Senior 62 years or older? Check out our Golden Eagle Club here.