Eagle Club Account
Enjoy these many benefits when you become an Eagle Club Account member!
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS ASK!
- No Minimum Balance Required - Regardless of your balance each month, your regular checking account will not receive any additional service charge. You pay the same amount every month.
- Unlimited Check Writing - As a member of the Club Account, you may write as many checks as you want at no additional charge.
- Distinctive Personalized Checks will be provided to you designating you a Club Account member at no additional charge. (Maximum 150 checks per order.)
- Safe Deposit Box Credit - Memberswill be issued a bank credit which is good for a $5.00 discount on the first year's rental price of any size deposit box upon availability.
- Visa Debit Card/ATM - Available to Club Account members at no monthly fee.
- Identification Card - You will be issued a card identifying you as a preferred customer of the bank, eligible for all Club Account services.
- Photocopies - As a member of the Club Account, you are entitled to receive copies of your personal papers. (A Limit Of 20 Copies Per Month)
- Money Savings On Movie Tickets - You are eligible to purchase discount movie tickets. Discounts are good at select theaters.
- Stop Payments on Drafts - $10.00 each
- Overdraft Privileges - Ask about Check Protect and ODP. Restrictions may apply.
- Reduced Rate of ½% on Installment Loans - As a member of the Club Account, you are eligible for a reduced rate on direct installment loans of $2,000 or more when approved and payments are deducted from your account.
- Mobile Alert - Club account members can enroll to receive mobile account alerts. Ask for details.
- Internet Banking and Telebank - Access your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at no additional charge through our online banking and telephone services.
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance and Common Carrier Insurance -
- Not A Deposit. The insurance product or annuity is not a deposit or other obligation of, or guaranteed by, the Financial Institution or and affiliate of the Financial Institution.
- Not FDIC Insured. The insurance product or annuity is not insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- Not Insured By Any Other Federal Governmental Agency. The insurance product or annuity is not insured by any other agency of the U.S. Government.
- Not Insured by the Financial Institution. The insurance product or annuity is not insured by the Financial Institution or an affiliate of the Financial Institution.
- May Go Down in Value. There is investment risk associated with the product or annuity including the possible loss in value.
- $10,000 Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance and $50,000 Common Carrier Insurance - Coverage is provided immediately at no additional charge. If joint account, total coverage is divided evenly. Coverage includes several additional benefits related to accidental deaths or dismemberment such as coma, seat belt, and airbag benefits. The purchase of Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance is not a deposit of the bank, not FDIC insured, not insured by an federal government agency and is not guaranteed by the bank and may go down in value.
- Travel Assistance Services - Many travel assistance services are included with the above insurance plan and are accessed by simply calling a toll-free number. Also included are valuable medical and emergency assistance services such as medical evaluation and repatriation of remains benefits while traveling more than 100 miles from your home, including abroad. Simply call a toll-free number for support.
- CyberScout R- Lifestages - If you become a victim of identity theft, call the toll free number, and you will be assigned to a highly qualified fraud specialist who is your single source to help you resolve your problem from start to finish. You save time, avoid frustration and get your problem corrected with the unlimited, one-on-one help of an expert. Call the toll free number and provide the member ID number. Don’t wait, call CyberScout for advice before you become a victim and go to the member benefit website for valuable news and resources, helping you learn how to stand up against identity theft.
- Personal Estate Guide - You can easily record important documents, banking accounts, retirement and investment accounts, important contacts, funeral plans and more for you and your immediate family. The Personal Estate Guide is a secure, mobile friendly and easy to navigate website that can be accessed anytime. All information is encrypted for added security.
SHOPPING, TRAVEL & DISCOUNTS
- Savings Made Easy - You will have access to a dynamic saving program which will reward you every time you use it. Go to the website or app to find great deals at hundreds of popular merchants and restaurants nationwide. Customers will find coupons and free shipping offers from top retailers and brands online and also receive discounts in stores and restaurants with mobile or print coupons. You can also save on grocery coupons, attractions, hotels/motels, rental cars and other travel packages.
WellCard Rx - Health Discounts Helps Members Save on Prescription Drugs and a Wide Range of Health Services, Including:
- Prescription Drugs - save up to 50%. Accepted at over 59,000 pharmacies nationwide. Over 60,000 brand and generic drugs are included, with savings as high as 50%. Use any time and with no annual limit.
- Dental - save up to 45%. Accepted at over 150,000 providers access points nationwide, and covers all dental services and specialties, including orthodontia. Savings can be as high as 45%, and there is no limitation on services or use.
- Vision - save up to 50%. Accepted by over 11,000 OUTLOOK Vision providers. Cardholders receive up to 50% savings on lenses, frames, and other vision needs.
- Hearing - save up to 15%. Receive a free hearing test and 15% discount on over 80 hearing aid models at 1,500 Beltone locations nationwide, with a Lifetime Care Program included.
This is Not Insurance. It is a discount medical program. It does not replace COBRA or any other medical insurance program nor is it a Medicare Part D prescription drug plan. Cardholders are responsible for paying the discounted cost at the time of service from participating providers. The DMPO does make available a list of all program providers which includes their name, city and state, and medical specialty prior to purchase, upon request. WellCard Rx is FREE. The discount plan organization is Access One Consumer Health, Inc., 84 Villa Road, Greenville, SC, 29615, www.accessonedmpo.com. This program is not available to residents of Montana, but may be used at participating Montana providers. Other state residents: visit www.WellCardRx.com for full disclosures. This card is not a guarantee of benefits. THIS PROGRAM IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
By enrolling in the Club Account, you become eligible for one complimentary Identity IQ Protect membership per household. This is an OPTIONAL service & requires separate enrollment on your behalf. Your membership in the Club Account does not automatically include an Identity IQ Protect membership.
Identity IQ Protect
Identity IQ provides you with financial peace of mind, making you an informed and proactive consumer with a team of experts to support you. Know what is in your credit report, watch for changes in your credit score and receive alerts if something changes in your credit file. Plan your best defense with our identity theft restoration products. Our identity and credit related services harness and integrate the power of the most advanced business information resources to inform, protect, alert and assist you in the event of identity theft or credit reporting problems. Your membership entitles you to one complimentary membership per household. (Additional family members may enroll at a 25% discount off the retail price.)
- Minimum balance to open the account: You must deposit $100.00 to open this account.
- A service charge fee of $8.00 will be charged each statement cycle.
- A service charge fee of $6.50 will be charged with E-Statements only.
- Additional features:
- Club checks included in service fee or club discount available on other checks
- No monthly service fee Visa Checkcard/ATM Card
- Unlimited check writing
- Accidental death insurance
- Credit card protection
- Discount movie tickets
For other benefits, please contact us.
Are you a Senior 62 years or older? Check out our Golden Eagle Club here.