How do I use Mobile Check Deposit?
- Log into our Spring Hill State Bank App for Android or iOS.
- Click Deposit.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Tap on the Front button to take a picture of the front of your check. Place your check on a flat surface with a dark background and good lighting.
Note: SHSB App will require access to your camera when prompted.
- Tap on the Back button to take a picture of the back of your signed check.
Note: You cannot upload a picture from your photo album.
- Tap to select the account to Deposit To by selecting from the options presented.
- Confirm the Amount to be deposited
Note: this must be the same amount denoted on the check.
- Confirm the account email that the mobile check deposit receipt will be sent to.
Note: availability of your deposited funds is based on SHSB hold policies.
- Click Approve to complete your mobile check deposit.
- Retain your physical check for 60 days and then destroy it.
Mobile Check Deposit (MCD) - FAQ
How does it work?
Make a deposit directly into your eligible checking or savings account using Apiture’s MCD solution mobile app on supported iOS TM and Android TM devices. Mobile Deposit lets you submit photos of the front and back of your endorsed check. Your deposit is safe, and you can save time with fewer trips to the bank.
How do you keep my data safe?
Advanced encryption and security technology:
- Credentials are not stored on your mobile device
- Check images are not stored on your mobile device
How quickly will my money be in my account?
Your funds will be posted and verified within one business day. If the deposit is made after 2 pm, please allow up to 24 hours for deposit to be verified. If it is after 2 pm on Friday, or Saturday or Sunday, your deposit will be verified within 24 hours of the next business day.
Can I use my tablet or online?
No. This service is secured with the Spring Hill State Bank App only. You may view activity on your tablet browser or online account at any time, but mobile check deposit is only supported on our App.
Do I have to deposit during business hours?
No. You may deposit at any time, from anywhere. Your funds may not be verified after 2 pm on business days or on weekends and holidays, but they will be processed within 24 hours of business operations.
What if I want to deposit some of my check into one account, and some in another?
Deposit all of your check into one account. Once your balance is posted, transfer fee-free from our Spring Hill State Bank App to each account you desire with ease.
Can I still deposit checks at my branch if I want to?
Yes. Checks are always still accepted at the branch. However, you may not deposit a check that you have already deposited on Mobile Check Deposit.
Can I deposit multiple checks at one time?
No. You may submit as many checks as needed. However, you will have to repeat the deposit process for each individual check.
What if I encounter a problem with Mobile Check Deposit?
Contact our support team: 903-291-1818