Golden Eagle Club Account
For Seniors 62 and over
In addition to what is offered with the Eagle Club Account there is much, much more to come.
- Interest Option (Super Now Account) - As a Golden Eagle Club Account member, you will earn interest on all your checking dollars by keeping a minimum daily balance of not less than $1,500 in your account.
- Automatic Funds Transfer - You save money by authorizing us to transfer funds each month from your checking to savings.
- Wire Transfer - Transfer funds from or into your account to any place in the United States with no charge by your bank. One per quarter allowed.
- Activities – Bank sponsored Christmas party luncheon, educational venues to include occasional Money Management and Financial Training.
- Minimum balance to open the account: You must deposit $100.00 to open this account.
- Fees: A service charge fee of $4.50 will be charged each statement cycle. This account is similar to the Eagle Club Account with some added benefits. See our Golden Eagle Club brochure for more details.
Golden Eagle Super Now Account
This account combines all of the features of our Golden Eagle Account with the benefits of our Super Now Account.
- Rate Information: Your interest rate and annual percentage yield may change.
- Frequency of rate changes: We may change the interest rate on your account at any time.
- Determination of rate: At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on your account.
- Compounding and crediting frequency: Interest will be compounded every month. Interest will be credited to your account every month.
- Minimum balance to open the account: You must deposit $1,500.00 to open this account.
- Minimum balance to avoid imposition of fees: A below minimum service charge fee of $15.00 will be imposed every statement cycle if the balance in the account falls below $1,500.00 any day of the cycle.
- Daily balance computation method: We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
- Accrual of Interest on noncash deposits: Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we receive credit for the deposit of noncash items (for example, checks).
- Fees: A service charge fee of $4.50 will be charged each statement cycle.
Interest that has accrued but not credited back to the account at closing will be forfeited.